Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved | J. Arthur & Company LLC
How To Apply
Please send all inquiries to email@example.com or contact our offices by direct mail or phone. Positions below are being hired for December 2017 and January 2018.
J. Arthur & Co.
65 Touro St.
Newport, RI 02840
(401) 239 1311
About J. Arthur & Co.
J. Arthur & Co. is an innovative digital advertising agency based in the heart of Newport, Rhode Island's historic Washington Square District. Our dynamic web development acumen, fast-learning team and creative application of our products for our clients makes J. Arthur & Co. experts at acquiring customers for companies looking to increase their advertising strategy with campaigns that take advantage of today's increasingly digital-consumer environment.
Our clients range from local/regional companies to national brands.
Candidate is expected to work as direct personal assistant to J. Arthur & Co. Chief Executive Officer. Candidate is expected to be agile in their learning ability, as they may be expected to perform a broad range of administrative tasks to support the managing director and team. Candidate will work in front, street-side office of the agency greeting customers & visitors in addition to their administrative tasks.
The personal assistant is expected to have superb organization skills so as to handle scheduling, client-meeting planning, communication with clients by phone, email, social media and act as an intermediary between staff and CEO. This position will include managing communication between in-house staff, outside contractors and greeting clients or visitors at our street-side office in busy downtown area.
Skills & Job Requirements:
- Excellent organization skills a must
- Proficient attention to detail
- Communication skills in dealing with in-house staff and client task management
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent scheduling & administrative acumen
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and pivot between them
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to communicate company services & summary to guests
- Strong phone & email communication
- 1-3 years in Professional Environment
- Direct Marketing & Advertising Experience A Plus
- College Education Preferred but not required
- Direct Sales experience a plus
Hourly plus commission share with Sales Team
Environment is fast-paced but fun and this position includes a profit-sharing agreement with the sales team. We are looking for a team player and will be treated as such an integral role in our growing organization.