Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved | J. Arthur & Company LLC
How To Apply
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our offices by direct mail or phone. Positions below are being hired for December 2017 and January 2018.
J. Arthur & Co.
65 Touro St.
Newport, RI 02840
(401) 239 1311
About J. Arthur & Co:
J. Arthur & Co. is an innovative digital advertising agency based in the heart of Newport, Rhode Island's historic Washington Square District. Our dynamic web development acumen, fast-learning team and creative application of our products for our clients makes J. Arthur & Co. experts at acquiring customers for companies looking to increase their advertising strategy with campaigns that take advantage of today's increasingly digital-consumer environment.
Our clients range from local/regional companies to national brands.
You are Responsible for:
- Develop content goals and the strategies to reach those goals.
- Balance work on J.Arthur & Co. website & product development with client projects
- Client-side maintenance of current client portfolio of 50+ websites
- Fast service time is 100% essential
- Web performance & analytics reporting
- Identify and research target audience and develop unique ideas for client projects
- Developing original user experience concepts & execution for new project devs
- Write in simple, easy-to-understand, user-friendly language.
- Analyze performance to drive effectiveness and content results achievement as expected.
- Working with creative & sales team to deliver expected client results
Skills & Job Requirements:
- Digital communication skills, written and verbal skills, strategic thinking skills
- Very strong work ethic, self motivated
- Analytical skills, above average attention to detail
- Developer who is proficient in both back-end and front-end dev is a huge plus
- Passion for personal excellence and improvement
- Consistent learning mentality
- Multitasking to work on several projects simultaneously, including new builds and current customer maintenance.
- Extremely High Proficiency with Wordpress CMS a must
- HTML, CSS, JSS knowledge
- Direct response to customer ticket platform for edits & troubleshooting
- Joomla, BigCommerce & Other CMS expertise a plus
- Linux server, FTP, WHM knowledge
- Front-end development & design skills a huge plus
- PayPal API integration
- Custom Wordpress Development
- Ability to learn new Grid.io AI web builder for new product development
Education and Qualifications:
BS in Computer Science or related field preferred, not required --- or work experience
Experience with one or more languages, C++, Python, Perl, PHP, Java, etc,
Google analytics & adwords proficiency a plus
A large portfolio of presentable freelance projects preferred
Pay: Salary + commission share with sales team.