HOW TO APPLY
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our offices by direct mail or phone.
J. Arthur & Co.
65 Touro St.
Newport, RI 02840
(401) 239 1311
What’s the opportunity?
J. Arthur & Co.’s Account Executives inform and educate potential customers on all of the innovative ways that we deliver superior business development with our suite of digital products. This role combines inside sales, account management and relationship building all into one job. You will be selling to medium sized businesses generating at least $10Million in annual revenue. You’ll be backed by a creative & development team obsessed with customer performance. Better yet, you’ll be provided with the training, tools and resources needed to consistently win new business but the effort will be up to you. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for prospecting, engaging, and closing new accounts in partnership with our creative & development team. You will be in daily contact with potential mid-size customers working to build relationships, analyze their business and assess how a partnership with J. Arthur & Co. will meet their needs. Our normal lead is with website development services to prove performance, opening up new accounts to the possibilities that our other digital packages offer after trust and credibility has been achieved. You will remain a trusted, strategic partner to your customers to build strong, long-term relationships.
What will you be doing?
– Prospect for new customers with a “hunter” mentality via internet, phone, referrals and networking
– Work in-house with sales management to learn our proven sales system
– Qualify and initiate contact with potential customers at mid & large enterprise level
– Identify and generate new sales opportunities through analysis and discovery, understanding key decision makers and determining the appropriate approach for each.
– Conduct market research to develop high-need & probability prospecting lists.
– Partner with internal operations teams to create solutions based on customer needs, including appropriate pricing strategies, solution implementation and future customer growth potential.
– Manage communications with new accounts, acting as an intermediary between clients & creative development team.
– Develop account relationships with contacts at multiple levels within customer organizations.
Identify opportunities to further penetrate accounts by selling J. Arthur & Co.’s diverse service portfolio.
What are we looking for?
– Passion for sales, and a drive and work ethic to succeed
– High self motivation and performance based mentality
– Bachelor’s degree preferred
– Ability to learn quickly and communicate agiley
– Ability to build strong customer relationships
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills
– Strong presentation skills
– Attention to detail and strong analytical ability
– Enthusiastic, persistent, and confident approach
– Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
3 years inside or outside sales experience required.
$40K base-salary, commission & monthly residual profit share after a predetermined number of new accounts have been closed.